Shopping Cart is Empty|
Terms and Conditions - Effective October 1, 2011
- The Nursery wall supplies product for purchase over the Internet (the "Service")
- The Nursery Wall is owned by Overboots Pty Ltd. ABN 26 120 043 469.
- Contact details for the Service:
The Nursery Wall
PO Box 30
Ocean Shores NSW 2483
Telephone +61 (0)2 6680 3600
Any clarification regarding the terms and conditions may be sought by contacting the Service.
- While every effort has been made to ensure that the website accurately reflects the colour of each product, actual colours may vary.
- Dimensions shown represent the height from the highest part, and width from the widest part of each piece.
- Hanging material is not included.
- All product designs are © The Nursery Wall.
- All Prices are listed in Australian Dollars. An Invoice will be issued if requested.
- Payment is possible by the following methods for Australian & International sales:
- Direct transfer to The Nursery Wall account (Australian customers only):
Financial Institution: Commonwealth Bank
Acct Name: Over-Boots Pty Ltd
BSB Number: 062 665
Account Number: 10097357
- Items will be sent after payment is received. Items will typically be shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
- Product is supplied for decorative purposes only and is not intended for use as a toy or any other purpose.
- While the Service has made reasonable efforts to provide accurate descriptions and background information on the product offered for sale it cannot warrant all the data provided.
- From time to time the Service may communicate with you, and any others, items that may be of interest.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of NSW, Australia.
- The Services' failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of these
terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions unless
acknowledged and agreed to the Service in writing and the Service agrees
that any cause of action arising out of or related to this Service must commence within 21 days
after the course of action arose otherwise such cause of action is permanently barred and you
and the Service forever waive any such course of action.
- The Service may change the terms and conditions at any time and any change shall be
effective immediately upon reposting the newer version on the website. The date these terms
and conditions are effective is 1st July 2012.
- Your continued use of the Service constitutes acknowledgment of these terms and conditions and
agreement by you to abide and be bound by these terms and conditions, including any